Thursday 9 June 2011

Is Blogging Problematic?

So my best friend this semester has become my MacBookPro, but no she doesn't have a name other than my little princess. She can be a little particular at times. The point I am making is that almost all my interaction with people in the last month has been through a computer. I actually wish our class (as nice as it is to just drop by online) would involve getting together physically. I see all these pictures and typed words of people I will likely never meet and I find that a bit, sad to say disappointing. I have found myself constantly checking Facebook status, Twitter status, my blog, your blog, and on and on. Is this a good thing?



2 comments:

  1. AHH I agree with you 100 percent. Sometimes I think Im going to fail the class because Im not checking everyones blogs and twitters all the time. It's just not what I want to do with my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is a solution for the final call-in for this class: we can meet at a restaurant that has WiFi and have a sort of conference call :-p

    ReplyDelete