Thursday 16 June 2011

PowerPoint Frustrations Continued

So in the end of it all I ended up doing what I hoped I wouldn't have had to do, create all the PP slides to JPEGs, load them to iMovie, and transfer the sound recording from PP to iMovie in realtime...yeah 1 hour later it's done. That's not so bad but it'll take about 7 hours to finalize the movie, so my final reflections won't be posted until this evening.

MY ADVICE don't waste your time with PP if you want to create a slideshow movie, just create your JPEGs load them into iMovie and record your audio accordingly, way less time, once through and its done, no worries about problems with uploads and so forth.
I looked into Keynote, but it appeared that you would have to purchase it, so that wasn't an option at this point.

Here's a good example of my emotions over this project! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment