Thursday 16 June 2011

To all my mates in ECMP 355

Thanks for the time we shared together, chatting across the virtual world. Thanks to each of you who stopped by to read my blog and comment, that meant so much. I learned so much through your VLOGs and podcasts and attachments, all these new sites to explore and all the tools that I was simply unaware of or afraid to use, or admit that I didn't know how. It was so comforting to know that I'm not alone in learning and using the technology of the virtual world. I hope we can stay connected even after this class is over. Feel free to add me on Twitter or Facebook. Great summer to all! :)

Here's two fun movie trailers to celebrate the completion of our class!

"Make your decisions and live your life...



but probably don't do too much of this as a teacher!"





3 comments:

  1. Totally forgot how much I want to see both those movies. Thanks for reminding me! BTW do I have you are twitter? What's your @ name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marissa

    my twitter is sanctuarytimes2, I don't know if I like that name anymore but that's what it is. :) Your welcome. Bin great having you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree immensely with your reflection here Peter! It has really astounded me how much I have been able to learn about each individual in our class and I feel almost as though I have become friends with some of them.
    I came into this distance class unsure of what to expect but I really have enjoyed my time, and I can't wait to continue to learn with everyone!

    ReplyDelete